Orange peel fungus! Named because... well, orange peels... As I mentioned yesterday, I had some issues this week with getting photos for the project due to weather and being so close to the solstice. It was getting a little dark out by the time I got to shoot this phase, and the clearest photos were a little darker than I usually go for. The resulting mood was true to the nature of the day, however, and I like how much the pieces stand out in the gloomy setting. So, rather than correct the brightness I decided to leave the photos as they were.
This was knitted for my 52 Forms of Fungi project. See more phases from this project here.